Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Started by 2harts4ever, November 25, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2harts4ever

Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone.  I thought I would post today because tomorrow while the wife is cooking for the family I will be the 'gopher' in charge of everything else ...lol

Don't eat too much turkey ...lol

Thanks and regards,
2harts4ever
" ... Nuff Said.  Keep Smiling Because I'm Smiling Too ..."

Corrine

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

Ghost

Corrine

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Ghost!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

plodr

Chugging coffee and computing!

DonnaB

I am thankful for the many people world 'round that call me friend. I am blessed......

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought."
Tom Robbins

Corrine

Couldn't resist stealing this image that hayc59 posted elsewhere:

hayc59

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I appreciate everyone in my life today and everyday. I am blessed with a wonderful family and amazing friends. Remember to celebrate, appreciate and be thankful for friends and family every day of the year, not just on Thanksgiving.
G

p.s. it is a good Corrine :)

"The most beautiful flower loses her beauty one day, but a hard faithful friend an eternity"
"Beauty that is not hidden to deepest of my soul can be seen that with eyes of the heart"

'Never Forget'

winchester73

Echoing hayc59 ... I'm thankful for my family, and my friends all over the world. We don't always agree on everything, but we always respect our differences.
Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

Pierre75

From the land of 'Down Under' enjoy your 'Thanksgiving Day' whilst we swelter in the heat.  ;)
IF IT AIN'T BROKE -  DON'T FIX IT

GR@PH;<'S

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

GR@PH;<'S 
press Enter then have a Brandy then if the problem is still there have another Brandy
Q: does it work
A: It does seem to for a few hours at least.

Frands

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
- Confucius
-----
Trend Micro Internet Security

Home Forums:
https://www.landzdown.com/
http://securitygarden.blogspot.dk/
https://www.classicrockforums.com/

2harts4ever

Morning GR@PH;<'s,

Right back at you my friend.  Good to see you are still spreading your expertise with the likes of me ...lol  As soon as I saw your greeting it made my day.  It brings back great memories of how patient you were when I first came on the net years ago while using Windows95.

Have a great day my friend!

Thanks and regards,
2harts4ever
" ... Nuff Said.  Keep Smiling Because I'm Smiling Too ..."

darksurfer

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Peace and love to all. :D ;D ;)