Server Move Complete!

Started by Corrine, January 04, 2022, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

Will has completed the move from Scot's server to his and Scots is back up!  Will's post: New Server - Any Issues?

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm... how do I get to this new place? Your link above says:

Sorry. We could not locate the item you are trying to view. Error code: 2F173/1

Corrine

That is strange.  I clicked the link and it opened Will's post at SNF in Forum Feedback, https://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?/topic/97212-new-server-any-issues/

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

V.T. Eric Layton

Same error for me on that new link you just posted.

Also, same error using three different browsers.

Corrine

That is beyond strange.  When I click either link with Edge and Pale Moon on Windows 11, they both open to Will's post.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

DR M

I can see Will's topic without issues.
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

icotonev

Hristo Tonev (Ico)
Member of UNITE 

Corrine

I don't know why you are showing as banned.  We maintain two lists at SNF -- one for members approved and another for those not approved and the reason provided for non-approval.  Your username, email address, and IP address don't show in a SFS search.  

Do you remember when you attempted to register there?

icotonev

I have no memory ..! Maybe a year ago ...! But I'm not sure ..!
Hristo Tonev (Ico)
Member of UNITE 

winchester73

Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

Corrine

QuoteI have no memory ..! Maybe a year ago ...! But I'm not sure ..!
I gather it was the same username/email as you used here to register.  Perhaps E.T. Eric Layton or securitybreach will find something I missed.

icotonev

Yes exactly ..! I haven't changed the IP either ... even my laptop is the same ..!  :)
Hristo Tonev (Ico)
Member of UNITE 

Corrine

Fortunately, your name showed up as being online when I just refreshed the site.  Yes, it showed "ICOTONEV" (upper case, not lower case) as banned.  Please refresh and check that what I just did removed the ban.

V.T. Eric Layton

I can't even find the site anymore; nevermind icotonev's member data. ;(

icotonev

Quote from: Corrine on January 05, 2022, 05:55:56 PM
Fortunately, your name showed up as being online when I just refreshed the site.  Yes, it showed "ICOTONEV" (upper case, not lower case) as banned.  Please refresh and check that what I just did removed the ban.

Yes, everything is fine now. Strange why my nickname is in capital letters ..! I have never registered like that ..!

Thanks, Corrine ..!  :)
Hristo Tonev (Ico)
Member of UNITE