Thank you

Started by DR M, November 28, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR M

Hello, LzD Friends.

Today, I need to thank every one here, and especially Corrine, about all the help I received all these years.

I also wish you all happy Christmas, and happy holidays with your families and true friends.

Thank you all again. I'm very lucky and proud of being a member of this site for more than 6 years since now...

P.
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

Corrine

Hi, Panos!

That is what forums are all about.  :) 

Wishing you the best for the holidays as well. 

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

DR M

Have a nice weekend.  :)

(attachment)

Grecian Geek

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

Corrine

Happy weekend.  :)

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

hayc59

"The most beautiful flower loses her beauty one day, but a hard faithful friend an eternity"
"Beauty that is not hidden to deepest of my soul can be seen that with eyes of the heart"

'Never Forget'

DR M

It was October 2011!!!

8 years and counting! Many things changed since then, but ...still here, asking and learning! This doesn't change!

Reading my first thread here, I understand ... &^%()*@ Anyway!!! Many things!!!!

Thanks again, in this Thank you topic!
Grecian Geek

Corrine

Wow!  Reading your first thread here was certainly a trip down memory lane.  Most definitely you have learned so much since then. 

DR M

I wanted to post at the right date, but I missed it!

10 Years, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I feel so grateful about this Forum and the persons who helped me all these years!

THANK YOU, LZD, THANK YOU, CORRINE, THANK YOU ALL!

Grecian Geek

Corrine

You may have benefit from LzD, Panos, but you also took the time and effort to complete malware removal training and are now a "Security Analyst".  You have helped many, many people not only remove malware from their computer but also helped with other things, such as fixing firewall, Microsoft Defender and Windows Update settings.

That you were inspired to do this from your experience here at LzD is very special. 

DR M

QuoteThat you were inspired to do this from your experience here at LzD is very special.

It is special indeed. During all these years many things happened that changed my life, but LzD is always the constant, my root, my Home.

Thanks again!

Grecian Geek

DR M

Although a week passed, yes, I am celebrating another year here at LzD!

12 Years!

Again,

THANK YOU, LZD, THANK YOU, CORRINE, THANK YOU ALL!

Grecian Geek

Corrine

Twelve years later and look at you now, providing malware removal help at numerous forums!