Forum Title

Started by DR M, July 28, 2022, 05:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR M

Hi!

It seems that Forum's title is missing. Someone who enters the forum thinks that the title is either The home of the spyware cooker or ... simple machines forum! We need the LANDzDOWN FORUM title back. 😥
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

frapper

Quote from: DR M on July 28, 2022, 05:04:54 AMHi!

It seems that Forum's title is missing. Someone who enters the forum thinks that the title is either The home of the spyware cooker or ... simple machines forum! We need the LANDzDOWN FORUM title back. 😥

I share your concern, Dr. M., although it appears others may not. I hope it gets fixed.

winchester73

SpyDie has been alerted to several issues regarding the upgraded site.
Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

xrobwx71

Quote from: DR M on July 28, 2022, 05:04:54 AMHi!

Agreed.

frapper

Going nowhere fast, DR M. It must be a major undertaking to get the forum name back at the top. SpyDie did see your post a while back.

@SpyDie

DR M

Everyone is busy, I guess. But I am still hoping. 🙂

Grecian Geek

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

Corrine

I just figured out how to add LandzDown Forum!  It now appears on the upper right.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

DR M

Welcome back, LandzDown!
Grecian Geek

v_v

Well at least we have the proper name of the site visible now!  (Thanks Corrine!)  The next step, at least to my mind, would be to change the positions of the title "LandzDown Forum" and the "Spyware Cooker" image, with the former on the left, and the latter on the right or possibly in the middle.

I remember that when I first logged in after the recent forum update, I thought that I was somehow in the wrong place:  someplace called "Spyware Cooker!"

v_v
Justice, Equity, and Meaningful, Productive, and Fulfilling Lives to All Earthlings

plodr

Yes, Landzdown could be in bold or a color that stands out - that would be great.
Chugging coffee and computing!

Corrine

I agree with you v_v and plodr.  Unfortunately, those options are not available.  The layout of the themes is such that the first position (left side) only accepts a URL (Logo image URL).  The right position is for what is described as the site slogan:

Quote"Site slogan:
Add your own text for a slogan here. It will replace the SMF logo."

Note that it can only be text as I already tried putting the URL for the Spyware Cooker in that position and it didn't work.

If there is someone who can work with graphics and combine the flickering flame Spyware Cooker (preferably position on the left) with the forum name to the right of the cooker, we could use that.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.