Looking to lose a few (or many) pounds?

Started by JDBush61, February 03, 2016, 04:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDBush61

Try this diet. No exercise needed.

Always consult your doctor first, yet for optimal results, no sugar, no fat, and no alcohol. After 1-2 weeks of eating 5 times per day (last meal at 10:00 PM is fine), your body quickly realizes that it is being "regularly" fed. Thus, it no longer "stores" calories as fat for reserve, and your metabolism naturally speeds up.

6:00 AM: 1 cup of natural boiled oats (oatmeal), with a little orange juice and banana if desired.
10:00 AM: High-protein powdered meal replacement (pro bodybuilder type, not the "lose-fast" nonsense from a drug store). Mix with orange juice, grapefruit juice, or water.
2:00 PM: 1/2 chicken breast (no fat), broccoli, and 1/2 sweet potato (the most complex form of carbohydrates).
6:00 PM: Again, high-protein pro meal replacement mix.
10:00 PM: Again, 1/2 chicken and broccoli (yet this time no sweet potato).

After your body wakes up, you'll be losing 1 pound+ per day on average. Ask me how I know!

Diet given to me 17 years ago by a pro body builder (Arnold Schwarzenegger competition posing type) in LA. One month before the posing competition, it's the diet that they all do to get down to "zero" fat (veins popping look). Of course, they don't have much fat to begin with anyway. Don't forget! No "Twinkies"!  ;)

"In an age when mass society has rendered obsolete the qualities of individual courage and independent thought, the oceans of the world still remain, vast and uncluttered, beautiful but unforgiving, awaiting those who will not submit. Their voyages are not an escape, but a fulfillment."

~ THE SLOCUM SOCIETY ~