MBAM alerts

Started by DR M, April 02, 2021, 04:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR M

I'm getting MBAM alerts while surfing in sites I usually visit using Pale Moon. Does anyone have the same issue today?

See attachments...

Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

Corrine

I first found a link for it on reddit, reporting that it is a false/positive with a link to MBAM at False positive on a kaspersky conection domain - Website Blocking - Malwarebytes Forums:
QuoteHello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the IP again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database.

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

DR M

No alerts today.

Meanwhile, I updated MBAM.
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."