Member's Websites

Started by SpyDie, May 15, 2006, 03:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assarbad

Oliver (working at FRISK but posting here as a private person!)

Clogged disks on Windows? Check out: WinDirStat

Andy

This is a small project that I've been working on; still quite young, but deem professional, range of packages, custom ones included.

We may be young, but we have an extensive support team on hand to answer your support requests.

http://www.vealhost.com
</advertising>

mitch

great graphics but a small bobo on shared hosting page

Quotef you require further assistance or you hold any questions or queries about these packages or services

Andy

Quote from: mitch on April 05, 2007, 02:37:04 PM
great graphics but a small bobo on shared hosting page

Quotef you require further assistance or you hold any questions or queries about these packages or services

;-) Corrected

Aaron Hulett

http://www.aaronhulett.com - once in a while I actually blog something (usually when Corrine goes, "Gee, Aaron, I was at your blog recently, and...").

Aaron

James

WindowsTalk: www.windowstalk.org

I 'took over' this site (with permission) which had long gone unused since the days of Win98. I wiped all the content, got myself a nice template and went to work. Previous to this, I had a subdomain on the mvps.org server, but I always wanted my own domain. "WindowsTalk" was such a good name and I was glad the folks that owned it at the time gave it over to me. I also own VistaTalk.ca, but it's just setup as a pointer to my Vista page at WindowsTalk.
James M. Fisher
MS-MVP Windows Expert-Consumer
www.WindowsTalk.org

techie

Quote from: Die Hard on May 16, 2006, 08:14:38 PM
Goatie :)

What a beautiful site you´ve got there. I didn´t understand a word but it was still mesmerizing.
And the music is also very good, you had the good taste to choose "Duelling banjos" to go with the wonderful images:
http://webperso.mediom.qc.ca/~helgart/flozoid.html

Die Hard :)

I have to agree with Die Hard , but I have one extra an interpreter in the house, my oldest has studied French for 4 years now and is pretty fluent. 

sjb007

Hi all  :hallo:

I see this thread has not had a reply for a while but I thought I would add my site here, just a personal hobby/project mainly aimed at helping people stay safe online.

My site can be found here >> http://www.thevirusman.com

Clark76

To be honest I forgot all about this thread.  Hate to follow up with Steve well designed site but here is mine: www.Clark76.com
Proud Member of ASAP
Proud Member of UNITE

Malou

Hi now I'm back again  :D
And this time at my own (without a Companion) and it's Feelgood.

WP-Blog
Dator & IT-Säkerhet

Forum:
Dator & IT-Säkerhet Support

MVH
Malou

Corrine

Quote from: Corrine on June 28, 2006, 02:02:29 AM
A new endeavor: 

:rose: Security Garden, Where Everything is Coming Up Roses

Hard to believe that was four & a half years ago! 

After encouragement from a couple of friends, I created a Security Garden Facebook Page

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

sjb007

Nice one Corrine, I have placed 'like' on the page. I also have a facebook page but configured as a group - feel free too look around >> Malware Woes, Viruses, Rootkits, Trojans, Oh my gosh!

I hope you don't mind but have given you a mention there  :D

Corrine

Hi, Steve.  Of course I don't mind the mention.  I've joined your group.  I went with a page instead of group since I was pretty much just looking for another media for sharing information.  As new as the page is, I am quite amazed at the number of "strangers" who have clicked "like".

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

sjb007

Thank you very much for joining. would you mind me linking up to your articles too?

I think you chose the best method by using a page rather than group, the reason I say this is because the groups have changed since I set mine up and the admin side of things is very basic and limited. However with mine being an older group I have the older controls integrated which gives me a touch more flexibility.  If I was to use facebook as a method of promoting computer security today then I too would have chosen a page. :D

QuoteI am quite amazed at the number of "strangers" who have clicked "like".

I was expecting to have about 20-30 members but it has expanded to over a hundred!!

Corrine

Quote from: sjb007 on January 16, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
would you mind me linking up to your articles too?

Of course I wouldn't mind!   Thanks.

I noticed you have over 100 members.