School supplies

Started by DonnaB, August 18, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaB

Walmart. They have everything on your youngster's school supplies list ..
"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought."
Tom Robbins

Pete!

Actually, I remember a time when that wasn't so far fetched.

Corrine

Walmart says back-to-school-themed gun display was a prank

QuoteA Walmart gun display prodding customers to "Own the school year like a hero," was a prank, the company confirmed Saturday.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

DonnaB

Definitely a prank. Sometimes I wonder who sets up store displays. The store just down the road from me is set up with electronics in the back. Then to your left it goes into DVD's, then books, then office supplies, school supplies then sporting goods. Guess what the first aisle after pens, pencils, folders, paper etc. is?

Hunting equipment which includes guns, knives and so on. I never could figure out why. They might as well just place sporting goods next to the toy section. ::)
"To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought."
Tom Robbins

GR@PH;<'S

:o

While over this side the pond all our schools are botherd about is whether or not to send the pupil home for not wearing the school uniform.

GR@PH;<'S
press Enter then have a Brandy then if the problem is still there have another Brandy
Q: does it work
A: It does seem to for a few hours at least.

DonnaB

I think school uniforms are the next best thing to chocolate. (yum)   :P

I guess the decision would be to determine why they did not wear the uniform. Because they didn't want to or because the parents could not afford them.
Tom Robbins