Daylight Saving Time Arrives Sunday in the States

Started by Corrine, March 10, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

Quote from: DR M on March 08, 2024, 02:33:07 PMSince you will turn your clock an hour ahead, you are going to be an hour closer to your friends across the pond. Right?

Correct!  I don't know where my head was at when I wrote that. I've corrected my post.  Thanks!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

Corrine

Tonight is the night for friends across the pond to join in daylight savings time!  Hope that the loss of an hour'sleep won't disrupt your Easter celebration.  Happy Easter on both sides of the pond!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

DR M

Yes, tonight it's that time...

As to the Orthodox Easter, is on May 5th.

But for all the friends celebrating tomorrow, I am sending warm wishes for a Happy Easter.
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

therock247uk

Paddy

Happy Easter to all yes we've all lost an hours sleep but it's worth it to welcome lighter night's and hopefully some better weather..

Paddy..
This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever - Sigmund Freud (about the Irish)

Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

Dude111

I dunno,I think the time change is silly.....

I thought for sure I heard last year they werent gonna do it anymore but then they did it this year!

Someone told me they keep talking about doing it but they dont.......