Chrome - Bookmarks Manager

Started by orillia3, June 16, 2023, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orillia3

I seem to have lost my Bookmarks Manager in Chrome. Is this an upgrade as I can only find a title named Bookmarks and lists.

I use the Manager to keep track of my current contest that I am entering. If it is no longer a feature I will have to make other arrangements to do this, or perhaps another browser.

Windows 10.

Paddy

You can check and find all the lost bookmarks back by viewing all your browsing history inside the Google Account. Go to Google History > sign in Google account > click Chrome History. There, you'll be able to find all your browsing histories and then you can add them to your Chrome favorites or bookmarks again.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.easeus.com/amp/file-recovery/recover-deleted-lost-chrome-bookmarks-histories-favorites.html

Paddy...
This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever - Sigmund Freud (about the Irish)

Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

orillia3

I did not lose the bookmarks, I lost the bookmarks manager. I did however find it again, it appears to have been moved.

Used to be click on the three burger dots upper right. You had a bookmarks option, and then a bookmarks manager option. 

It has been changed to click on the three burger dots upper right. Select Bookmarks and Lists. Select Show All Bookmarks. Then right click on any entry and at the bottom of the pop-up selections there is the Bookmarks Manager.

I can now go directly to it using the address chrome://bookmarks/

Corrine

It is nice to see you again, orillia3!  Glad you found the bookmarks manager.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

v_v

orillia3,

Like Corrine said it is good to see a 'familiar face' again.  I hope that things are going well for you.

It is always a bit annoying when various changes and rearrangements are made.  But at least you figured it out without too much (?) stress, and very graciously left some directions for others!

Don't be such a stranger!

v_v
Justice, Equity, and Meaningful, Productive, and Fulfilling Lives to All Earthlings