Welcome Eln Lou!

Started by Corrine, August 30, 2015, 11:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

Welcome to another long-time forum friend from FL.  Although not a frequent visitor, the "long-timers" from Freedomlist will most certainly remember her.  Welcome, Eln Lou.  I'm glad you took v_v's advice and joined us here.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

plodr

Welcome, I remember the name.
Chugging coffee and computing!

v_v

Maybe my words aren't wasted after all!

Welcome to the new "safe harbor!"

v_v
Justice, Equity, and Meaningful, Productive, and Fulfilling Lives to All Earthlings

Corrine

Nope, not wasted at all, v_v!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

techie

Hi. Eln Lou! Did everything work out the other day on your system?

v_v

Corrine wrote

QuoteNope, not wasted at all, v_v!

Maybe so in the sense that Eln Lou did become a member here at Landzdown.  But I noticed today that the "active parent" of the "old haunt" deleted my post containing my antivirus comments for Eln Lou and the suggestion that Eln Lou head over to Landzdown!  So in that thread " http://www.freedomlist.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37185 " there is the phenomenon of Eln Lou gratefully quoting my post but that original post no longer exists!  My, my....

v_v
Justice, Equity, and Meaningful, Productive, and Fulfilling Lives to All Earthlings