Test and reply

Started by plodr, October 21, 2014, 03:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plodr

Replying to a post, does not show my reply but leads me to the main section of a forum.
Chugging coffee and computing!

plodr

Let's see what happens after I post this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does it here too. I need to look over the board preferences and change something.

I want the thread to reload, not toss me to the first page of the section I've posted in.

Pete!

Let me know if you find what to change.
I'd prefer that as well, but couldn't find the setting.

Pete!

test
Found it under "look and Layout"
Check box by "Return to topics after posting by default."

Corrine

Welcome to the nuances of SMF forum software.  :)  It isn't fancy but does the job for us.  (The only adjustment that is a bit of an issue is the edit time.  I always forget what the time limit is set to but it is fairly short.  Thus, it is recommended that you preview your post before clicking the post button.)

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

Corrine

If you want, you can add your avatar (upload or link to offsite image) and signature in your profile at http://www.landzdown.com/profile/?area=forumprofile

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

plodr

Thanks Pete, I finally managed to stumble upon "look and layout" and changed it.

Checked it but it hasn't changed what happened. I replied and did not get sent back to this thread, instead I was taken to the testing forum.  :(

Second time must have been the charm because after I modified this post, it worked.