Congratulations, DR M!

Started by Corrine, December 21, 2020, 07:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

I am excited to announce that Panos has completed the intense malware removal training program and is now a member of the LzD "Malware Experts" group!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

winchester73

Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

DR M

Well, this is something I never expected to really happen. I am really so happy, as well as overwhelmed about it.

THIS SITE, LANDZDOWN, was the beginning of everything. I found it ten years again, looking for help for my computer. Corrine helped me to clean it. This happened many times since then. And always there was someone there to help me. Winchester73, Digerati, Metallica, Aaron, DonnaB, techie, Mike, satrow, plodr, Ghost... and so many others... And always Corrine, who was there, ready to help, to guide, to lecture, to teach.

This amazing help assistance, the free, voluntarily assistance, made me want to do the same. I was not sure if I could do it when I started, but I wanted to try. Many things happened since then, that changed my life. Nothing is the same since then. And many times I was ready to quit. There was no meaning in it, that's what I was thinking... You see, sometimes life is not as if we would like it to be.

But Corrine was always there for me. KEEP ON KEEPING ON, she was saying to me. Do not stop. I know you can do it. I believe in you. She was there every difficult time, to encourage me and show me that I am not a loser. Whatever I say here won't ever show what all this meant to me. But I know. And because I know, I am grateful to her. This success, would never be accomplished if I was alone. If Corrine didn't encourage me to keep on... That's why I dedicate it to her.

THANK YOU, CORRINE.

Now, this training is over, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the members of this AMAZING FORUM. If I never met you, this would not ever happen. Perhaps I would still trying to find serial keys for programs I needed, getting infected with rootkits, taking my computer to the technician to format it every time I had a problem.

After all these years, yes, I can say that LzD changed my life.

THANK YOU ALL.

I will not let you down and I am looking forward to cleaning some computers here!!!

Who wants to try first?  ;D

P.S. DonnaB and Metallica were my instructors (among others) in this training marathon. I know that I was not an easy student. And I also know that without their support I would not make it. Donna was so supportive when I needed it, in spite of her own serious personal problems. She fought so the program would continue, when there were not teachers available. Metallica made me love the registry and this is not an easy think! Both, REAL TEACHERS.
Grecian Geek

"Count your blessings, remember your prayers..."

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

Corrine

No question that LzD and our members are truly amazing!  💓  Nonetheless, credit still goes to you, Panos (and your teachers), for all your and their hard work and dedication!

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

winchester73

It was IAMSKINZ who brought us all together at a site whose name won't be mentioned :)
Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

hayc59

"The most beautiful flower loses her beauty one day, but a hard faithful friend an eternity"
"Beauty that is not hidden to deepest of my soul can be seen that with eyes of the heart"

'Never Forget'

plodr

First a huge Congratulations Dr. M! Not only can you now fix your computers but you are able to help others.

QuoteIt was IAMSKINZ who brought us all together
Sorry, I don't know that person. Corrine asked me to look in here a few years ago and possibly assist someone. So Corrine was responsible for me hanging out here and at SysNative.
Chugging coffee and computing!

winchester73

My post was in no way meant to disparage Corrine's value and importance (we've 'known' each other for almost 20 years), it was simply a statement of fact about how the admins of this forum came together in the first place.

As for not knowing IAMSKINZ, here is Corrine's thread in Forever In Our Hearts: https://www.landzdown.com/forever-in-our-hearts/iamskinz/

Didn't intend to hijack this congratulations thread.  Again, DR M, job well done! Congratulations on seeing your hard work and effort rewarded.

DR M

I always believed that mentioning the persons who did something good for you or in general is of great importance. So I'm glad Winchester referred to IAMSKINZ. Building this place for a specific reason was something good and, as we all here can say, it was a really successful movement. Many of us owe a lot to LzD and it's up to us to keep it alive.

Again, thanks everyone for the congrats!
Grecian Geek

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars will be laughing when you look at the sky at night.. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh..."

icotonev

Congratulations..! I am very happy for you.. I wish you success..!  :)
Hristo Tonev (Ico)
Member of UNITE 

DR M

Quote from: icotonev on December 26, 2020, 09:00:38 AM
Congratulations..! I am very happy for you.. I wish you success..!  :)

Thank you.  :)
Grecian Geek