What became of and why was it deleted

Started by siljaline, June 25, 2014, 06:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrine

Apparently over zealous cleanup of discussion topics.  There are quite a few, which I will be moving back from the recycle bin but need to do it one by one. 

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

Corrine

The Firefox and other discussion topics have been restored.

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

siljaline

Most excellent as there is some excellent info at the overzealously deleted threads. That person would be out of a job if it was my board but it isn't.   
siljaline
MVPS Hosts . MBAM . Why ESET

winchester73

Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member

hayc59

Quote from: siljaline on June 25, 2014, 06:57:38 PM
Most excellent as there is some excellent info at the overzealously deleted threads. That person would be out of a job if it was my board but it isn't.   

It was me dude and the only reason I will discuss any issue here with you dude is that its not your board
and dont worry you little mind on trivial stuff, go merrily and run all those forums you run so well Slij

"The most beautiful flower loses her beauty one day, but a hard faithful friend an eternity"
"Beauty that is not hidden to deepest of my soul can be seen that with eyes of the heart"

'Never Forget'

siljaline

Quote from: winchester73 on June 25, 2014, 07:03:24 PM
:blink:

Wasn't me   :D
We all know who it was. Don't feed the Trolls, it only makes them grow.
siljaline
MVPS Hosts . MBAM . Why ESET

winchester73

:shocked:

... and on that note, I'm going to close and lock this thread.  Enough is enough.

:thud:
Speak softly, but carry a big Winchester ... Winchester Arms Collectors Association member